Coca Cola Decades Tradition 2000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
I’ve been sharing my love for simple things we can do as an adult to relief stress, and putting together puzzles is one of those things. Coca Cola Decades Tradition 2000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle is a fun vintage puzzle. I personally haven’t had this one, but there is only 1 left at the time of this writing on Amazon. I’ve had the joy of putting together the Coke Adds Life to Everything Nice vintage puzzle.. (although it wasn’t vintage when I put it together). There are about 4 of those puzzles available right now. Amazon has a really nice selection of puzzles for adults to put together.
The Coca Cola Decades Tradition 2000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle is going to be a fun challenge. I’ve had many Springbok puzzles, and here are some unique features:
- Within each Springbok puzzle no two pieces are alike making each Springbok puzzle a unique challenge
- Springbok puzzle pieces are 18% thicker than the industry average
- Springbok – 48 years of quality and innovative puzzle designs founded and manufactured in the United States
- Springbok puzzles are made from 100% recycled materials using soy-based inks
Coca Cola is sold here! This picture of icy cold Coke bottles, Coke logos and Coke advertisments celebrates a beverage with a sweet history. © Jim Harrison, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola, Coke and the Contour Bottle Design, the Dynamic Ribbon device, the Red Disk Icon and the Coca-Cola Santa are trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company and in Canada, Coca-Cola, Ltd. All rights reserved. Allied Products Corporation is an official licensee of The Coca-Cola Company. 2000 Pieces! Finished size 34″ X 42.5″.
A puzzle like this is too large to put on a regular size card table, as most of those are 34 inches by 34 inches. So, you will need to make sure your table is larger than 34 by 42.5 inches.
Jigsaw Puzzle Benefits
What are jigsaw puzzle benefits for adults? Honestly, we as adults get our work/play areas of our life SO out of balance. We need to play too! Honestly! I’ts taken me YEARS to figure this out. So, I’ve decided there are several benefits of working on jigsaw puzzles as an adult.
- Stress relief (my number one driver for putting together puzzles)
- Improves alertness and concentration
- Some studies suggest doing puzzles (and crossword puzzles), helps with alertness and exercises the brain to the point that it helps prevent memory loss and dementia.
- Dopamine is released. This is a chemical made by our bodies that helps with memory and learning.
- It’s a GREAT social activity. Keeping a puzzle up will draw interest of the family and friends who drop by.
- Helps inprove your problem solving ability.
- It’s great to put a puzzle glue over top, and then frame. They make great conversation pieces.
As a cancer center manager of a few different centers in my career, we always had a puzzle up in the waiting room for patients and caregivers to work on. It’s truly relaxing and calming.
I’m going to share a few links to this particular puzzle on Amazon. If you don’t like this one, look up other Coca Cola Puzzles. Springbok has several available. One of these puzzles is the same puzzle but with 1000 pieces.
I hope you enjoy! I’d love to know if you are working on a puzzle, or what puzzle you decide to get! There are also nice Christmas Puzzles available right now!